Friday, July 31, 2009

Fashion Statement: Accessorize and Oversize

Those two words are now my power words. Just kidding! Those words are the words that describe my new obsession. This new must have of mine is sooo cute, and probably sooo Rachel Zoe! Did I mention she's also my icon of the month??? Anyways Abercrombie and Fitch have just come out with a new sweater vest. Oversized and decked out looking sort of like a bathroom rug, this vest seems to me like a true fashion statement. It's a piece of clothing you have to try on before you judge it. I encourage you try it on before judging!

*If you would like to learn more about this piece just go to www.abercrombie.com

4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Love that vest!

xoxox,
CC

Angela said...

i agree with cc, i like it.

workhard said...

LOL... really looks like a bathroom rug.. but its kinda nice


Agua bendita lingerie

Anonymous said...

Omigosh! Love the vest. You have great tatse!